Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Football...Soccer....Football...Soccer...Football...Soccer...You see my point

Carson is enjoying his first season of Soccer on the Celina Storm with Misti and I as the coaches and all his best buds on the team.  We are having a great time but having a little trouble keeping Carson on his feet.  Let's just say he likes to go for the whole karate-fall down backwards and sideways every time he kicks the ball move.  I keep trying to tell him that if he stayed on his feet that he would have a better chance of scoring a goal.  He has made one goal so far this season.

Here the boys are before their first game.  Ready to play soccer and really cute!

Holt, Merritt, Tyler and Carson (Ben is missing)

I love this action shot!

Celina Storm (Ben #12, Carson #8)

"Yes" back to the circle

We spend the weekends traveling to and from soccer and football games in different towns but love every minute of it.  Christian absolutely loves football and I love watching him get excited about it.  Every day he talks to us about practice, good plays he made, runs routes, so on and so on. Here is his football picture for this year.


Christian "Bones" Cunningham #40 just like his Ettie


Wyatt and Christian aka Mongo and Bones

I love this picture.  Christian is in the top left.

Going to make the tackle.  


Pics are not in order but Christian was captain of first game.

Christian loves having family come watch him play.  Every game day he asks if he is going to have any family there!  I'd say he has a pretty good cheering section!

We are Celina Bobcats and We are Proud!!


No comments:

Post a Comment