Sunday afternoon I left the boys to watch football while I went to trade days with the girls. As we were walking around my phone rang and when I looked down it was Mr. Pasqua. I thought to myself, why in the world would Christian's teacher be calling today, so I nervously answered. He immediately asked for Christian and wanted to talk to him about the Cowboys game to let him know that if the Cowboys lossed, Christian would be missing out on recess. I told him Christian was home with dad watching the game but I would let him know I called. To my surprise when I got home later, I went to tell Christian Mr. Pasqua called for him and he said, "I know, he called dad's phone".
At the start of the year Chad had told Mr. Pasqua that when Christian is interested in something he wants to know anything and everything about it. Starting from about 3 years of age it went from dinosaurs to Nascar and now the Cowboys! He can name players from way back when, tell you their stats, nicknames, etc. The boy is obsessed with football. During the first week of school Mr. Pasqua offered Christian some trivia questions about the Cowboys in which he answered all of them correctly. I am really looking forward to the rest of the school year. Let's hope we end the same way we started!
Carson is loving his new school too. His teacher this year is Mrs. Kitty (Carson "because she likes kids"). Here he is on the first day of school.



No comments:
Post a Comment