Thursday was Carson's Thanksgiving Feast at school. He had been telling me about it for days, letting me know the kids were going to help, practicing his songs, telling me the story of the Mayflower, etc. When Chad and I got to school all the boys and girls came out of their classrooms in their pilgrim hats and bonnets. Chad and I were over on the side watching and I could see him scoping the room trying to find his mom and dad. I called his name to put him at ease and he gave us a big smile. He was very excited to have Mommy and Daddy come have a special lunch with him at school.
The kids sang a few songs including Carson's favorite one, Super Turkey! Here he is practicing in the car waiting for Christian a few days before the feast.
Carson and Daddy....so happy
We were seated across from Carson's friend Gabriel. Those two were BIG eaters today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment