Thursday, November 11, 2010

Special Morning Time

The Cunningham Fam has a new morning routine! Chad now drops Christian off at school on his way to work!  STOP THE PRESS!  Yes, most days Chad and Christian are out the door together to start their day.  Christian loves having Chad take him to school and I do too as it is now much more relaxed in the morning not having to get Christian up, bathed, fed, lunches packed and at school by 8, return home to then rush to get Carson and I ready and him to school by 9.

This morning after Chad and Christian left for school, Carson and I were left to get ready for the day.  As I was getting him dressed I asked him what he was thankful for and this was his response.  "I am thankful for God, (pause) my brother's hermit crab, (pause) my family, and Uncle Ross in Heaven".  

No comments:

Post a Comment