Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Carson is FIVE

I can not believe it.  Today my baby boy turned five years old and I have no idea where the time went.  It seems like yesterday that Christian climbed into the hospital bed and laid down beside me to meet his little brother and best friend for the very first time.  A mental image I will cherish forever.

Here is Carson just days after coming home from the hospital.  Oh how we all loved to snuggle with the new little angel in our house.



The first year, with so many milestones, went by with the blink of an eye.  Our little "orange nosed" prince was now 1.


Next it was a party brought to you by the letter C and the number 2 as we celebrated our little toddler turning two!


At 3 his personality really began to take shape as well as his sweet little body he would now love to shake.  Our little pufferfish is born.


What a difference a year makes.  Although the terrible threes were never that terrible, I have treasured the fours and the special mommy time I am blessed to spend each and every day with you.  Sharing our special "I love you" secrets, the countless flowers you have picked for me, and the priceless messages/songs you have recorded on my phone, are just a few of the things I will always remember.


Then, last night when Chad and I were putting the boys to bed we told Carson we needed extra hugs and kisses since those were the last ones we would get from our four year old son.  

This morning, and with the blink of an eye, my sugar bear woke up at the age of 5.  He has blossomed into an intelligent, independent, affectionate, observant, animal loving, rock star!  


His chocolate covered cherry cake by his teacher....Mrs. Kitty


Unable to contain the excitement.  Christian quickly reminded him not to play with jelly on his hands.


Oh yeah!


"My birthday is awesome!"



Carson came home with his birthday crown on and would not take it off.


Make a wish!


Surrounded by the love of his grandparents and great-grandparents


Happy 5th Birthday Carson!  We love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment