Monday, December 6, 2010

Pump It Up

This afternoon we held Carson and Holt's 5th Birthday Party with their friends at Pump It Up in Frisco.  Shockingly enough that was the first time we have ever been there.  I can't believe it either because it was clean, the kids had a blast and all I had to do was take pictures!!  Since Carson does not officially turn 5 until next week, I am not going to talk about his birthday until then.  I am going to need the time to mentally prepare myself for the fact that my youngest son, my baby is turning 5!  How are they growing up so fast?

Anyway...today the boys had an Iron Man themed party and Carson told us when we got home that his Iron Man party was definitely something to remember!  I did not take the time to shrink these pics so I think they are going to be fuzzy....ugh.

 Waiting for everyone to arrive
 Let the fun begin
 Tyler making the climb
 B-rock
 Oh yeah, I think we are having fun
 Christian rolling down the slide
 Carson and Holt - Superman and Iron Man
 Rock star
 Caught on film
 Cade having fun
 The dads enjoying a friendly game of b-ball
 Birthday Boys
 Chad put $2 in this massage chair. I think at one point his eyes rolled back in his head.
Tyler and Holt
 Henry - I wish I could have gotten a picture of his face as he was sliding down. Too cute
Ben-tenator
 Carsaroni
 Case-O
Ben and Carson taking a breather
 Not wanting the party to end
Friends
 Happy Birthday to you!
 Make a wish
Carson immediately came home, got his pj's on and starting playing with all of his new Iron Man toys!  He keeps saying that was the best party ever!  

Time to put the boys in bed.  Looks like the tooth fairy is coming tonight.  Christian lost a bottom tooth at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment