Grab the laces and make an X. Then take one lace and go under the bridge. Pull both ends tight.
Make a tree and then grab the bunny and follow it around the tree.
Dig a hole and pull him through
Now pull his ears tight
That my friends is a tied shoe
I then had him put his shoes on his feet and try again
TUH DUH!
After we high-fived, cheered and celebrated he sat there for a second and decided he wanted to call Grandma and Ta Ta to share the big news! He was quite proud of himself and knew they would be too. I think he then put a call in to Shea Shea and Yai Yai to let them know too. Last but not least, he called Chad who was sitting right next to us the entire time. When we heard Chad's phone sound with my special ring we all burst out laughing. He answered the phone and Christian blurted "Dad, I learned to tie my shoes!" It was hilarious and about time!








No comments:
Post a Comment