Chad and I brought in 2011 at Jim and Brenda's house surrounded by good friends, good fun and good food. It was nice to have an adult night knowing the kids were having a blast at the lock-in until I received word at 12:10, through a call from a friend's son, that Carson may not be feeling well. It ended up he was fine and the festivities continued. Here are a few shots of the evening thanks to Brenda's son who was paparazzi for the evening.
Chad and Brenda
Honey, Kara and I
Chad and Joel
Peace
Chad holding court with the ladies
Jim made the mistake of passing out with a house full of people and a wife that thought it would be funny to get him with shaving cream!
Brrr...last shot of the night! Happy New Years
We look forward to another wonderful year full of love and laughter with our amazing friends and family!








No comments:
Post a Comment