I decided one day that we needed to get outside and take in a little fresh air. The boys immediately decided to ride their new scooters and show us their crazy mad skills. I was actually impressed with Christian's little bag of tricks.
Christian thinks his Spark scooter is SO cool! He kept lifting the bottom up though to gauge how quickly he was losing his spark bars. I kept telling him to relax and just enjoy making the sparks because Santa left a box of extra spark bars too!
Carson is one cool dude in his sunglasses while he is trying to keep up with his brother. He kept saying, "even I can do this, watch".
I don't know how many times I can say this but they are both growing up entirely too fast!!
Next it was time for basketball
Is this Ross Jr. or what? He has started making this face and every time he does I immediately think of Ross and that chin.
Dad showing Christian he is still cool and can do donkey kicks and other tricks on his bike
They got just about everything out of the garage today...scooters, bikes, dirtbike, tractors, and skateboard. Chad raised Carson's training wheels up on his bike today too. Here they are making me a nervous wreck riding the skateboard down the driveway and trying to land in the grass.
Now onto a little yard work. Christian is quite the helper.









Hey Girlie..named your blog on mine...hope your having a great snow day...ugh!!
ReplyDelete